Ever felt weak in the knees on seeing him? Ever heard the sound of violins on seeing him? Ever did something crazy just to please him? Ever dreamed about being at a lonely island with him? Ever wanted to feel his warmth whenever there is coldness around?
If your answer to the questions above is yes, then surely you adore your boyfriend and would never want to let him go out of your life. In order to express your feelings Mydearvalentine brings to you a collection of romantic and beautiful boyfriend quotes.
Quotes for Boyfriend
- We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else, for us to find
- When I saw you for the first time, I fell in love with you. And, after that whenever I saw you I started to rise in your love.
- In my eyes, you are the world’s most powerful magnet and then i think I am made of the weakest iron.-
- Do you love me? It doesn’t matter to me but, one thing is for sure, that is, I love you!!
- Promise you will always hug me, like sea to its shore,
Promise you will always love me, even when I’m no more!!
- You’ll remain known to me, even at a point I become anonymous to you!!
–Edgar Allen Poe
- What do you think of yourself? You have stolen my heart, so you are sentenced to remain with me for this lifetime
–Taken from a European fable
I Love My Boyfriend Quotes
Poets have done their every bit to express the most wonderful emotion called love through romantic quotes. In fact poetry is the best form of emotion when it comes to a romantic heart. Each quote can be as expressive and utters emotions in the best possible way. Poems can be the best refuge when you get stuck in expressing yourself.
- A charm invests a face by Emily Dickinson
But peers beyond her mesh,
And wishes, and denies,
Lest interview annul a want
That image satisfies
- Beautiful Dreamer by Stephen Foster
Beautiful dreamer, out on the sea,
Mermaids are chaunting the wild lorelie;
Over the streamlet vapors are borne,
Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn.
Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart,
E’en as the morn on the streamlet and sea;
Then will all clouds of sorrow depart,
Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!
- The Passionate Shepherd to His Love by Christopher Marlowe
Come live with me and be my love,
And we will all the pleasures prove
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,
Woods or steepy mountain yields.
And we will sit upon the rocks,
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
By shallow rivers to whose falls
Melodious birds sing madrigals.